South African Maritime Safety Authority Medical Examination
WE LOOK FORWARD TO ASSISTING YOU WITH YOUR SAMSA MEDICAL EXAMINATION
SOUTH AFRICAN MARITIME SAFETY AUTHORITY(SAMSA) MEDICAL
To schedule an appointment:
Please send an email indicating the number of people that will require medical examinations to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the items listed below:
• Relevant medical records
• Previous medical certificates
• Once all this information has been received, a representative will contact you to arrange an appointment. The complete Medical, including the X-Ray should take approximately 1 – 2 hours per person.
Please bring to the appointment:
• Original Passport
• Spectacles (if used)
• Vaccination records
• Detailed job specifications
• Relevant medical records (for any prescription medication, a recent Doctor’s report is required)
• Previous SAMSA medical certificate(s)
• Please be prompt for your SAMSA Medical Examination and ensure all necessary documentation is produced on arrival. Late arrival and omitted documentation will impact on our appointment schedule.
Indicative costs below may vary depending on individual medical results or additional testing requirements
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• All prices are listed inclusive of VAT
|Medical Examination by Doctor – Applicable to everybody: includes a full medical with urine testing, resting ECG and Titmus Vision screening. Excludes any specialists referrals requirements identified during consultation and /or audiometry or lung function which may be required depending clinical presentation||R650.00|
|TOTAL||R 1,355.00 incl VAT|
All items may be paid in cash or with a debit / credit card. We operate a cash practice and do not submit invoices to medical aid nor do we accept cheques.