South African Visa Medical Examination
Dear Client, We look forward to assisting you with your South African Visa Medical Examination.
The South African Visa Medical Examination consists of the following :
- One hour appointment including basic vital signs, measurements, urinalysis, and a medical examination.
- Medical Certificate signed and stamped by a Medical Doctor – available for collection 5 days after examination
- Radiological examination (chest x-ray) and report from Specialist Radiologist including the signed visa form – available for collection 5 days after examination
Appointment: To schedule an appointment, please action the following :
- Download the South African Visa Medical Invoice to action upfront payment (to note this price is per person)
- Forward proof of payment, together with your name, email address and telephone number to email@example.com
- Once payment has been received, a representative will contact you via email to arrange an appointment.
Please bring to the Appointment: for each person being examined :
- Original Passport.
- Spectacles (if used)
- Previous relevant medical records
- For any prescription medication, a recent Doctor`s report is required – the submission process may be delayed until such time these documents are received.
To note : The complete Medical, including the Medical Examination and X-Ray should take about approximately 1 hour per person.
Please be prompt for your Examination and ensure all necessary documentation is produced on arrival for each person requiring the medical examination.
(Please note that the costs may vary depending on the medical findings or further testing requirements)
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are listed inclusive of VAT
|DETAILS OF HEALTH EXAMINATION||TOTAL|
Medical Examination, Review and completion of documents by Doctor
We can also assist with other visa type medicals for various countries including, but not limited to:
- Abu Dhabi
- Cayman Islands
- Gough Island
- Saudi Arabia
For enquiries about country specific requests and the relevant costs, please send an email detailing your requirements, with the country specific forms that need to be completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tailored to Business Travellers, Expatriates and Remotely Deployed Personnel. Focused on Corporate Travel Health. Specialised in Occupational Health. Multidisciplinary solutions to organised health challenges.