The information provided below forms part of the General Terms and Conditions document published on this website.
The domain TravelDocCorp.com is powered by De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) and is a business for Travellers : Public and Corporate, focussing on mitigating travel and occupational related health risks for travellers (hereinafter: the “Website”).
De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) respects the privacy of Website users and therefore implements a clear and declared policy regarding privacy and safety issues, which details, amongst other things, the way the information collected is used.
- Ways of collection information
- Making a booking / enquiry on the Website
- When entering the Website and your web browser’s cookies are enabled
- Responding to marketing related content
- When directly engaging with our third-party service providers
- Use of Information
- To send you booking / enquiry related emails.
- For marketing purpose if permission was granted.
- For targeted and personalised browsing experience while using the Website.
- To improve and enrich the services and content offered on the Website.
- For the proper operation and development of the Website
- To purchase products and services on the Website, including the publication of information and content, where applicable.
- Modify or cancel existing services and content based on Website traffic data.
The information gathered by the Website will be used by De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) for these purposes and will primarily be for booking related services as well as for demographic and statistical information which may depending on the context in which it is provided identify you personally. Such information will not be transferred to non-medical third parties, except if you grant specific and explicit permission.
De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) manages a database that is encrypted, secured and in compliance with the “Protection of Personal Information” Act. The data you provide when supplying information on the Website or for services on the Website will be stored in the De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) database.
Information about the User
The Website undertakes to require that you only provide information that is essential for the purposes of the uses described above. This information may include depending on the purpose of data collection, among other things:
- given name, surname,
- home address,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number
- ID number
- Passport number
Use of Information
When surfing the Website De Frey en Vennote Ing may collect information about:
- the User’s preferences and choices, relating to the Website’s field of business,
- the products and services the User purchases or requests to purchase, where applicable,
- the pages the User viewed,
- the information the User is interested in,
- and more, may be gathered.
By providing your data, and when surfing the Website, the User agrees that the data provided, and which is collected, will be used by De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) for its various needs, all in accordance with the provisions of any applicable law and for the purposes mentioned above.
Collection of Information
- Visited pages of the Website,
- the length of time the User spent on pages,
- where the User entered the websites from,
- sections and information the User wishes to see when enter websites, and more.
The User can avoid receiving Cookies if the User does not want them, by changing the browser settings. Additionally, the User can also delete any Cookies at any time. Please note that deleting Cookies may result in the User’s inability to use some of the services on the Website. To find information about how to manage Cookies in the most used browsers, visit the following links below:
Direct Mailing via E-mail
In accordance with POPI, De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) may send its customers advertising on various subjects by means of telephone, e-mail, or text messaging, in accordance with the consent provided, to the contact details which the User provided. The customer has a reserved option to provide notice that he refuses to accept such advertisement. Subject to the following, De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) will be able to periodically send the User via email, essential information about the various products as well as marketing and advertising information, whether information it will publish itself, or information it receives for publication from other advertisers.
Expressing an interest on the Website constitutes the User’s express and prior consent to receive such mailing, unless the User notifies De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) that they are not interested in this. As part of User’s registration on the Website to receiving mail, offers, and competitions, the User will be asked to leave their details and confirm this, and their permission to do so constitutes authorisation for De Frey en Vennote Ingelyf (Travel Doctor Corporate) to send the User such content from time to time, and the User may request to cease receiving such information at any time. However, De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) will not disclose the User’s personal information to advertisers except as stated in this Policy and may also pass on statistical information about user activity on the Website. The User can choose to opt-out of promotional messages by using the “Unsubscribe link sent in those mentioned promotional mailers.
Providing Information to Third Parties
The Website serves as a platform for various services which are managed by third parties. De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) will not disclose the User’s personal information and information collected about the User’s activity on the Website to third parties except in the cases detailed below:
- In the event that the User purchases products or services in the framework of a cooperative effort between De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) and a third party. In such cases, the partners will be given the information necessary to complete the purchase process or the provision of the services.
- In the event that User participates in third party content activities or in joint activities by De Frey en Vennote Ing.(Travel Doctor Corporate) and third parties, presented on the Website.
- In the event of a violation of the Website’s terms and conditions of use, performance, or an attempt to perform actions that appear to be contrary to the law, on the Website or through it.
- Subject to the provisions of the law and to the extent that a judicial order is issued instructing De Frey en Vennote Ingelyf (Travel Doctor Corporate) to give the User’s details, or information about them, to a third party.
- Transferring the Website’s activity or joining another database.
Third Party Services
Transfer of personal information abroad
De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) is a registered company in South Africa while some suppliers or third-party associates may reside outside South Africa. Therefore, we may be required to transmit or transfer personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country. Personal information may be stored on servers located outside South Africa in a foreign country whose laws protecting personal information may not be as stringent as the laws in South Africa. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent.
De Frey en Vennote Ing.f (Travel Doctor Corporate) implements state-of-the-art information security systems and procedures. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorised penetration, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) does not guarantee that its services will be completely immune from unauthorised access to information stored therein, but only to the minimum required by law for a registered data base, and the data stored by it.
The Right to Review or be Deleted from the Database
POPI grants every person the right to inspect the information stored about him / her on a database. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him / her, and found that the information is incorrect, incomplete, unclear, or not up-to-date, or does not wish to have his / her details included in the database, may contact De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) and ask to amend or delete the information, in accordance with POPI, but subject to any other legal obligation that De Frey en Vennote Ing. (Travel Doctor Corporate) may have in terms of relevant legislation, such as The National Health Act (Act No. 61 of 2003) as set out by the Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as well as the Mine Health and Safety Act No. 29 of 1996.
You may change, refute, or delete your information within the constraints of our legal obligations to maintain information. To do so, you must notify us in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the change within 30 (thirty) days of receiving your request.